Sunday, October 12, 2008

Camanecroszcope - Echoes Ov Who Lieth Dead But Ever Dreameth [2003]


1 Invocating The Dead But Ever Dreameth (9:58)
2 Irion-Estyon (4:54)
3 Xenthono-Rohmatru (7:35)
4 Zodcarnes (6:02)
5 Yog-Sothoth (8:10)
6 Dho-Hna (7:04)
7 Damamiach (5:28)
8 Closing With The Sign Of Koth (8:51)

For Yog-Sothoth is the Gate. He knoweth where the Old Ones came forth in times past and where They came forth again when the cycle returneth.

Hcoriaxiju, Zodcarnes, I powerfully call upon ye and stir ye up O ye mighty spirits that dwelleth in the Great Abyss.

By Xenethono-Rohmatru, I command you O Aziabelis, by Ysehyroroseth, I call the O Antiquelis, and in the Vast and Terrible Name of Damamiach that Crom-yha uttered and the mountains shook I mightily compel ye forth O Barbuelis, attend me ! Aid me ! Give power unto the runes of fire recieveth such virtue that it shall strike fear into the hearts of all spirits that would disobey my commands !

Info

http://www.myspace.com/camanecroszcope

DOWNLOAD
320 kbps

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share