Friday, January 9, 2009

Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - O N A N I - [Practice Makes Perfect] [2009]


A1 Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator
A2 [Remember] What You Sow Is What You Reap
A3 Can You Hear The Devils Laughing? (Or Is It Just Me)
A4 The Love And Defiance Of Being Alive
A5 Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden
B1 Too Late For Innocence, Too Late For Regret (Four Hands Please Better Than Two)
B2 Forgive Me, I Am Not Satan; I Am Mary Just Like You
B3 C U M, And Let Me Lead You Far Astray
B4 Amore Rosso, Amore Marrone, Amore Nero (Il Waltzer Del Lupo Mannaro)
B5 I W I L L; Even After The Flowers Are Gone
B6 Confessions Of A Sinflower

Two years in the making, inspired partly by la petit mort, the little death achieved by one's own hands or by the hands of others continues in the O.R.E. tradition of opulent depravity and decadent beauty. Heavy white vinyl, lim. 444 copies!

Info

CLICK HERE
VBR - V2

No comments:

 
Bookmark and Share